LEARN TO KITESURF WITH JB IN CORNWALL
Our Kitesurfing lessons in Cornwall are taught from Gwithian beach and Long Rock beach near to Marazion and follow a structured path that everyone can follow. Learning to kite surf is easier and safer than you might think especially when taught by a Julius, a professional senior BKSA kitesurfing instructor. JB Kitesurfing lessons teach you all the kite skills you will need to reach your goal of standing up on a kite board and kitesurfing a short distance out and back to the beach.
Our kitesurfing lessons are split into three independent modules to allow those that may have previous skills can join us at any stage;
- Kitesurfing Lesson 1 – Kite starter
- Kitesurfing Lesson 2 – Board starter
- Kitesurfing Lesson 3 – Progression session
Each kitesurfing lesson last for 5 – 6 hours and follows a progressive pattern of skills based on the BKSA lesson structure and is taught by Julius a senior IKO / and BKSA instructor, with consistent wind and good co-ordination you could be kitesurfing out and back to the same spot on the beach within 2 – 3 days.
- Senior BKSA instructor for premium instruction
- Rescue boat for ultimate support
- Beach and on water teaching
- Maxi 2:1 group size
- Lesson duration – 6 Hours
- Kites, boards, harness, helmets, harness and buoyancy aid included
- Special rates for special people – LINK
There are a few kitesurfing schools in Cornwall, what makes JB kitesurfing different from others and Just Brilliant is that we;
- Understand how you learn, reflect the right teaching method for you which in turn gives you a real kitesurfing experience.
- Our instructors have a huge portfolio of Kitesurfing conditions, Kitesurfing, teaching hours, lesson plans and relative sports such as paragliding, windsurfing, snowboarding and mountain biking.
- We give you an unparalleled Kitesurfing lesson or complete Kitesurfing course at whatever stage your at.
- We have devised our own modules based on BKSA / IKO that give us the spectrum to teach you the right way for your learning ability and the local condition which in itself is priceless.
- We teach on a 2:1 basis to give you the very best coaching.
- Use quality kites form F-one to ensure your safety and ease of use.
If we could teach every day that would be Just Brilliant but we don’t as our lesson times are based around the optimum window for tides and beach safety therefore for those that book in you can be guaranteed a first class kitesurfing instruction and best of practice.
Learning to kite surf can be quite daunting and for sure gets the old butterflies going as your anticipation kicks in. Here at JB we recognize all of these things and from the very beginning we set easy to learn goals for you to boost your initial abilities and allows us to tune in to you as a technical or practical learner.
As we progress through your kitesurfing course we tune in to you and adapt our teaching tactics to give you the best possible opportunity to really progress quickly but not to miss the important parts critical to your kitesurfing.
Kitesurfing is all about fun, getting some proper “me” time, go AWOL from normal life, tune out, get void of mobiles, emails,texts and come back elated, knackered and ready for more!
Welcome to the world of kitesurfing )
Well I hope that all makes sense and I look forward to seeing you on the beach and the start of a whole new way for you.
Julius has been involved in the kitesurfing industry for 11 years now and was the founder of Waveriders kitesurfing holidays way back in 2001. Since then he has become an IKO / BKSA senior instructor with 6 years direct instruction under his belt.
Having Kite surfed many of the worlds best kitesurfing destinations, Egypt ( all over ), Cape Verde, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, La Grasiosa France, Cyprus, Sardinia, Kenya and Mauritius his experience is in depth which in turn benefits the student. Most importantly Julius has the innate ability to understand how people learn and to adapt a host of teaching methods to suit each student.
- BKSA senior instructor
- IKO Instructor
- More than 6 seasons of professional instruction
- Power boat level 2
- RYA first aid
- First aid at sea
- Sea survival
“David – Glad we did it with JB Kitesurfing, best thing I’ve done in years! Excellent hands on instruction”
“Luke – Absolutely Amazing, give it a go”
“John – Julius is a great instructor! Very Patient and well experienced. Very Happy JB Rocks !!”
“Simon – JB has built my confidence up and feel confident enough to be going solo. I felt safe at all times and things were well thought out. Julius taught me so much more than I have been taught before, this guy knows his stuff!!! “
“Nick – Excellent lesson again from Julius, great beach wind was good. Made good progress from body dragging to finally getting on the board. This is the ideal session if you want to get your skills back up to speed, recommended ”
“Kate – Experience is super fantastic! The fact that J teaches patiently and tries different approaches makes it easy. He is a very experienced instructor with a great sense of humor.