The Kite Buggying step 1 is all about learning to fly Foil kites safely but with power. Below is a guide to what your instructor will teach you.
IKO Level 1a
- Know safe wind directions and conditions for kiting
- Know hazards on a spot
- Set up a trainer kite
- Know the use of safety systems
IKO Level 1B
- Have basic flying skills with trainer kite
- Launch and land the trainer kite with an assistant
- Fly the kite with full use of the wind window
- Twist and untwist the lines while flying the kite
- Walk and change directions while flying the kite
- Simulate traction
Your next Lesson 2 focus`s purely on the Kite buggy and Piloting
Now that you are totally in control of your kite the Kite buggying step 2 teaches you how to pilot a buggy using your foil kite to pull you along the beach.
Below is a guide to your Kite Buggy Piloting lesson.
- What is traction?
- How to approach and sit in a kite buggy
- Power stroke and launch
- Speed control and stopping
You will have made a solid beginning into the exciting world of Kite Buggying and Kite sports, from here on in the sky’s the limit! Your instructor will be happy to discuss the various routes of progression, from kite buggy racing, freestyle and just cruising, through to crossing over to kite land-boarding and of course kitesurfing. Whatever your flavor, there will be something for you to aim towards.
What is included
Your course is taught by a professional IKO / BKSA instructor and includes all of the Kites, Kite Buggies and safety equipment that you will need for the duration of your lesson.
- 4 hours professional kite buggy instruction
- Unique JB training pack
- All kites, buggies and safety kit as required
- Lots of fun
- F.O.C kite discount coupon